Do you have any VAC Bans? 0

Have you read the server rules? Yes

How many hours will you be able to get on the server per day? 3 at least

Do you have a microphone? yes

Are you able to use Teamspeak as your primary VOIP? Probably

-Garry's Mod Information- 

List your past Event Planner experience:Exodus Games halo rp,

Are you familiar with ULX? Yes I have used ULX commands a lot in the past

Do you have any in-game Warnings? only 1 , but that was by accident since I accidently killed someone because of misclick and he warned me for RDM in server down time

Describe your first off-world event (Briefing on base – end): My first off world would be that INS Attack us, we fight them off, we put a  tracker on their vehicles, a not retarded ONI tells us what they found out, they have found out that the INS are meeting up in a INS Meeting where the major leaders are their, when we are on the planet, the ODSTs will take down the INS radio tower, while the main force will repel an INS Force on the FOB, when the ODSTs take out the radio tower the INS will stop attacking the base, then Everyone will lauch a full scale assault against the INS, then the INS leaders will try to run away, then 1 leader of the INS makes it to the ship so everyone will have to go in the ship. this may or may not be a map change, then the UNSC take out the surviving INS leaders and the enemys then they Leave and go back to base.

Why do you want to be Event Planner (100 Word Minimum): The reason why I want to be an EP is because I feel like we have way too many AFK or lazy EPs currently except Irish and Blues, for example, most of the times only 2 EPs do their job when they are on or the owner does them, there is also another problem, sometimes when there are around 10 more or less people on most of the EPs are afk while Habbers does a SIM to entertain people even though he is not staff.There for I want to apply for EP to give it a try on this server.

Accepted

once you get added to the role either Come see me on TS or wait till i or another EP is on
to go over the important things to do
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"
 Winston Churchill

404th Sergeant
Close Quarters Combat 

[Image: 9d28333e6cca63cc28325a0846a68118--wall-p...rs-com.jpg]